To Our Valued Partners.
At Jen-Col Construction, our highest priority is the health and wellness of our people, our clients and the community at large. With the growing concerns around the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we are closely monitoring and following the recommendations put forth by Alberta Health Services and the Chief Medical Officer in order to protect our partners.
We want to reassure you, from a customer experience standpoint, it is business as usual at Jen-Col. We have a variety of technologies and processes in place to ensure we continue to support you and your projects. Our job sites and office remain operational at this time and we will continue to service all our clients while exercising appropriate precautions.
Over the last several days, we have focused internally and have implemented the following strategies to help limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
- Implemented our Business Continuity Plan and Response Team
- Limited or restricted visitors to project sites and our office
- Developed a Project Isolation Strategy
- Use of technology to eliminate in-person meetings
- Increased cleaning activities on project sites and our office
- Required any Jen-Col staff to work from home if they are sick or show symptoms of being sick
- Restricted all non-essential travel
- Implemented additional sick days for field staff
Although the world around us is changing rapidly, what has not changed is Jen-Col’s commitment and focus on our clients and your projects. Working together for better results has never been more important; and we are available to collaborate with you to share strategies and information to better deal with the impact of COVID-19 within our industry and your projects. Through these uncertain times communications with our partners is critical so please reach out to your project contacts and managers should you require any assistance.
We thank you for your continued support and hope you, your families and colleagues remain safe and healthy.
JEN-COL CONSTRUCTION LTD.
President & CEO